All around the world, colours, culture, language, and status may differ, the feeling of ecstasy remains the same. The joy of freedom (even in the midst of imaginable chaos or crisis) before an AWESOME God; the total feeling of nakedness before His all-seeing eyes (can you hide anything from HIM?), the assurance of being before ONE who holds ALL THINGS and can do ALL THINGS. ONE who loves us beyond human expression.
- HE is the EXCELLENT HEALER
- HE is the PERFECT FORGIVER OF SINS
- HE is the TERRIBLE AND IMPARTIAL JUDGE
- HE is the TOTAL AND GENEROUS PROVIDER
- HE is the ABSOLUTE PLACE OF PEACE in the midst of war and carnage
- HE IS EVERYTHING.
We, now, must live to worship JEHOVAH, through His Son Jesus Christ with every ounce in us, and ALWAYS. “For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.” Acts 17:28